- This event has passed.
November 16 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on [day], repeating indefinitely
Firearm Licensing Dates ONLY for NEW APPLICANTS and LICENSE HOLDERS RENEWING A LICENSE ISSUED BY ANOTHER CITY OR TOWN
- When applicants arrive at the station, they will be required to sign the roster and provide a contact number
- When its your time to be processed, this number will be called by a blocked number with instructions to enter building
- NOTE: If the sign-up roster is full, you will need to return at a later scheduled date for processing
- Applicants should arrive with their application already completed, a check for the appropriate fee and all required supporting documents. A list of the fees and required documents can be found on our website. You will not be seen unless you have all the required items with you.
- As criminal investigation emergencies can arise at any time, applicants are strongly encouraged to check on of the below sources to verify that dates or times have not changed prior to coming to the station.
Changes and Cancellations are posted on our website www.danverspolice.com (see calendar) and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/danverspolice